University & College Specific Scholarships
Below are University and College Specific Scholarships. When possible the title will be linked to information and application. Please see Mr. Cheeseman or your guidance counselor with questions.
University of Mount Union-Scholarship Auditions for the Visual and Performing Arts
Click title link for information and directions.
Workforce Demand Scholarship
Terra State Community College is offering a unique opportunity for 2018 high school graduates. Students that choose to major in a program with high job demand are eligible for the new Workforce Demand Scholarship.This scholarship would provide up to an associate’s degree tuition free for 2018 high school graduates majoring in the following academic programs—please visit web site in title link for programs and directions.
Through funds from the National Science Foundation, Gannon University awards approximately 25 scholarships per year, each renewable for up to four years. Each recipient can be awarded up to $10,000/year, depending on awardee's unmet financial needs and available funds.
- Become an engineer or computer scientist
- Participate in community-based engineering design projects
- Learn the profession from professionals
- Experience industrial opportunities
- Engage in one-on-one mentoring
- Participate in professional and personal enrichment seminars
- Be part of a strong cooperative community of students
The Ohio State University Alumni Scholars Program (ASP)
is intended to recruit, provide recognition and financial assistance to outstanding incoming freshmen. The Ohio State University Alumni Association coordinates the program, with the support of the local alumni club, the offices of Admissions and Undergraduate Financial Aid, and the Office of University Development.
Your local alumni club participates in the Alumni Scholars Program which provides scholarship awards as competitive, merit-based, recruitment scholarships. Applications are available in the guidance office. Deadline is January 19, 2018. The standards of selection for this award are:
- Accepted to The Ohio State University
- Demonstrating involvement in school and community activities
- Showing a sound interest and positive attitude toward college work
- Suggested ranking in the top 10% of your high school graduating class