SchoolMessenger Contact Manager Portal
Our school uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as general interest activities and campus and district emergencies. In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information, we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s Contact Manager website. Contact Manager allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted. It also works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
In order to utilize this feature simply follow the steps below to create an account through the secure Contact Manager web site provided by SchoolMessenger.Steps for setting up your account: Note: New students must have registered at Shawnee before activation.
1. Enter the following URL into your web browser: http://goo.gl/XQB4Bp
2. Click the "Sign Up Now" link near the bottom of the page.
4. Log in using your email address and password.
5. Once you've activated your account, you’re ready to add your child to your account. Click the “Click here to begin” button. Select the option that says, “I do not have an Activation Code and want to activate by phone,” and click Next. Add your child’s student ID, shown below.
Student ID: Use the Registered Student Name in DASL «First Name» «Last Name»: «Student ID»
6. Simply follow the instructions on the page to call in and activate your account. You will need to be able to call into the system from one of the phone numbers associated with your child’s student record.
7. When you have finished adding your child to your account, navigate to the Contacts tab and click the edit link to right of your child’s name. There you can simply check which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number or email address. Make sure that you click Save when you are done making changes. [Note: Fields that are not editable have been locked by the school. Please contact the school to make changes to those settings.]
8. Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org which contains a link that you can use to authenticate your email address with your account.
9. If you have other children attending school in this district, you will be able to add them all to the same Contact Manager account.
At any time you can simply go to http://contactme.schoolmessenger.com to access your account.
Thank you for signing up, and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger Contact Manager!
To learn more about SchoolMessenger please visit their website at www.schoolmessenger.com